- Passport, in original, with a minimum validity of six months as on the date of submission of application for visa. The passport should have at least two (2) blank pages. Copy of the passport ( Page no 2 & 3 ) should be attached. All old passports must be submitted with the application form.
- One recent (not less than 3 months old) 2×2 (350×350 pixels) colour photograph depicting full face with white background.
- Proof of Residence: A copy of National ID Card and Utility Bill such as electricity, telephone, gas or water bill (not more than 6 month old)
- Proof of Profession: Certificate from the employer. In case of students, copy of Identity card from the educational institution is to be attached, for retired person need retirement papers .
- Proof of Financial soundness: International travel card like SBI Travel card / updated bank statement (last 3 month) / endorsement* of foreign currency equivalent to US$150/- per applicant ( Endorsement* should not be older than 1 (one) month at the time of submission), International credit card with running year endorsement in the passport.
* Fake dollar endorsements will be treated as the reason of visa rejection of the visa application.
Online Visa Application form which has BGD Registration No.
- Applicants would be required to scan and upload their photograph in the designated space provided in the online application form.
- Applicants must make sure that their date of birth & place of birth in the current passport matches with the one in the old passport, NID card and / or birth certificate.
- All old passport must be submitted on the date of submission , without all old passport application will be treat as incomplete.
- Bangladeshi passport holder all categories of Indian visas are accepted on a walk in basis.
- The application form should be submitted at the IVAC center within 8 days of filling up the form.
- NID/Birth certificate,
- Latest Utility Bill copy
- Bank statement/Dollar endorsement (Endorsement should not be older than 1 (one) month at the time of submission) /Active international credit card /Travel card
- Medical Invitation letter from India with specific date
- All Medical original documents
- Profession proof
- Last passport copy and all old passports
Remarks : Persons visiting India to get medical treatment.
Documents required : General documents and (i) Medical certificate, in original, from recognized hospitals/ doctors indicating in detail the medical condition of the patient; (ii) Recommendation from the attending doctor for availing treatment abroad in case of first visit; (iii) recommendation from the attending doctor in India in case of continued treatment in India; (iv) In case of hospitalization or long term treatment, proof of financial resources, as indicated below, may be sought: (a) Bank statements for last 6 months. (b) Solvency certificate from Bank.